Empowering People to Create a Brighter Future.
Gopher Money specialise in providing a wide range of financial, lending and non lending solutions for our customers. We are a fully accredited specialist financial solutions master broker.
Gopher Cover Limited is an Appointed Representative of Pink Home Loans. Pink Home loans is a trading name of Advance Mortgage Funding Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). Through Pink Home Loans we have access to a range of insurers. This allows us to provide competitive quotes on life insurance, critical illness and income protection policies.
Many people have life insurance cover but this is not always tailored and amended as circumstances change. It is a simple process to amend existing policies and to add your partner to a policy. This will give you cover for all your debts should the worse happen and can also provide your family with a lump sum if that is required.
As well as death cover we can also provide cover for critical illness. The process is straightforward with no complicated forms to complete. An application can be made over the phone and a quote or series of quotes can be obtained immediately.
Life Insurance Main Features
- Policy runs for a fixed period of time
- Pays out a lump sum if you die
- Pays out if you’re diagnosed with a terminal illness and have less than 12 months to live
- Can includ critical illness cover
- Totally flexible in terms of type and length of cover
- Can cost as little as £5 per month dependent upon circumstances
We’re also able to offer Income Protection cover which may be a viable alternative. This will pay regular income if you are ill or injured leading to loss of income as a result of being unable to work.
This type of insurance is particularly relevant to people with a family, homeowners who are looking to safeguard their mortgage payments or self-employed people whose income is totally dependent upon them being able to work.
Income Protection Main Features
- You can decide how much income is needed
- You decide when the income starts
- No limit on the amount of claims you make
- Premiums remain unchanged