Empowering People to Create a Brighter Future.
Gopher Money specialise in providing a wide range of financial, lending and non lending solutions for our customers. We are a fully accredited specialist financial solutions master broker.
An individual voluntary arrangement (IVA) helps you if you have unaffordable unsecured debt such as personal loans, credit cards and store cards. If you have outstanding unsecured debts totaling over £12,000 owed to 3 or more lenders, an IVA can:
- Stop interest charges
- End phone calls and letters from companies you owe money
- Stop bankruptcy and court action
- Reduce your debts
- Make your debts affordable
After 5 years, any outstanding debt is completely written off, leaving you debt free.
What an IVA Means for You
- Unaffordable debts are written off
- One affordable monthly payment, which may mean:
- Your monthly debt repayments are reduced
- You spend less of your money on repaying debt
If your debts have become difficult to manage and you are finding yourself struggling each month, then an IVA can make your debts affordable again. We agree affordable monthly payments for you with your creditors to reduce the amount you pay each month. This leaves you with enough money each month for your bills, food and other commitments. Depending on your circumstances, an IVA lasts 5 years and after you've made your last IVA payment any unpaid debt is written off, leaving you debt free.